Providing Caring Family Law Service For More Than A Decade
Whether you are going through a divorce or experiencing a child custody issue, chances are that your emotions are running high and you have more questions than you can articulate. Your confusion is understandable, and Attorney Cochran is here to help.
Since 2008, Attorney Cochran has focused her career on serving family law clients and helping them through some of life’s most challenging moments. At her firm, the Law Office of Casey L. Cochran, LLC, she uses her experience, compassion and results-driven passion to get positive results for each client. If you’re looking for a detail-oriented family law attorney who also provides empathy during a difficult time, you can turn to Casey L. Cochran.
How Can Casey L. Cochran Help You?
Attorney Cochran offers a wide spectrum of services for family law matters, as well as assisting with the creation of simple wills. These include:
- Divorce: Property division, spousal support/alimony, child support, custody, removal, high-asset divorce, contested and uncontested divorce, and enforcement.
- Child custody and visitation: Custody disputes, agreements, and parenting schedules, paternity cases, removal, and enforcement.
- Modifications: Determining whether you have a legitimate claim to modify a prior agreement or judgment, explaining the process, and representing you throughout the process.
- Prenuptial agreements: Advising you the best way to protect pre-marital assets, and drafting a prenuptial agreement for you.
- Simple wills: Preparing a simple will to pass your assets on to your beneficiaries, and updating/revising wills.
Family law often brings serious challenges, and you can rely on Attorney Cochran’s experience and compassion to guide you toward solutions that make the most sense for your family and your situation. She takes pride in helping Massachusetts individuals and their families resolve their legal problems and work toward brighter futures.
Contact An Experienced Attorney
Attorney Cochran cares about her clients. You can rely on her counsel to protect your interests and guide you toward meaningful solutions for the people you love. You can call her Danvers office at 978-767-2166 or send her an email.